Monday, January 17, 2011

CASE

In my Yahoo group, Card Camp, we have one day a week where a card is chosen and we CASE it. It is just for fun and members have come up with some great cards!


This is the first card I did which is quite similar to the card I CASE ed. The image was stamped on a piece of scrap DP and colored with pencils and Turpenoid.


For the second card I did I used all scraps! The vertical strip was cut from a tag from a pack of Basic Grey DP and the hearts were punched from the same tag.The greeting is an unmounted stamp that I got in a bulk buy and the tiny hearts were also cut from the tag.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Jennie , these cards are quite stunning, I love the colours and the sketch you've used on the second one. Was your text computer generated, I love it. Hugs Rita xxx