Friday, July 15, 2011

Connie

This is another card with a digi from Sugar Nellie. Her name is Connie.

I used just the corner punch from a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set Swirling Lace to punch the corners on two layers. After coloring Connie with Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid I cut her out. I used a long oval and a large scallop oval Nestie and a Spellbinders tag from the Fancy Tags set. Connie's feet are glued to the tag and then I used dimensional tape to attach her and the tag to the ovals. The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michaels.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Another lovely card...with a beautiful image. You're making it hard for me to make up my mind as to which image I want to order from the link you gave...LOL

Beccy said...

Wonderful image and, of course, beautiful colouring Jennie!
Cheers,
Beccy