Sunday, October 9, 2011

In Spades

I bought the Spellbinders Pendant In Spades dies and forgot about them! Anyway now that I have discovered them I thought that I would try making a few cards using the dies and try to make them as different as possible.


On this card I used two of the dies and some of the negative pieces. The frame is made with a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set.


For the second card I used the same large die but with a different smaller die. On both cards I used a Nestie oval to cut out the image. Stay tuned for more using this die set!

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Both are beautiful cards, but I have to admit that the second one is my favorite. Hope you are having a great weekend, Jennie

Paula said...

Oh my!!! These are gorgeous!!!!! I love your cards, they are so pretty! And these dies are fantastic!!!

Newbie said...

Jennie, both of these cards are GORGEOUS!! I really love all the dies on your first one!!! How different they can look when you layer them, and with the Punch around the page, its stunning! Outstanding coloring on both!!! Two "WOW" cards for sure!!

Beccy said...

You are so good at making use of your Nestabilities Jennie, I'm always in awe! These cards are gorgeous... your colouring is perfect and the arrangment is wonderful. So inspiring!
Cheers,
Beccy