Friday, November 11, 2011

Dahlia

I found this image already colored in the pile on the side of my table and decided that I needed to make a card with it before it got lost forever!.


I used a Spellbinder label 13, traced around the inside of the dies and then cut it out with scissors. I then used the same die and the Cuttlebug to cut a mat from red cardstock. Behind the label is a Marianne Designs Creatables LRO 116.

3 comments:

Rita said...

This is very pretty..

JD said...

Very nicely done!

Beccy said...

Beautiful Jennie! You did a wonderful job colouring the dahlia... it's a good thing you found it again.
Cheers,
Beccy