Thursday, September 24, 2009

Experiment gone wrong




Somewhere I had seen a card fold similar to this and thought it would be something different from my usual. When I had finished the card I realized that I had the measurements all wrong! When closed the card was supposed to measure 5-1/2" x 4- 1/4" but it measures 4-1/4" square so back to the drawing board! When I get it figured out I will post the dimensions.


I used an Anje Style corner stencil from Marianne Designs for the side panels dry embossed and cut out by hand. On the narrow panels I used a Cuttlebug folder. The 3d sheet is from Nikky.

4 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

Beautiful card

JD said...

Beautiful card, Jenny! You and I think so much alike! I was just on the net earlier today looking to see if I could find a template for a card like this...I'm anxious to see if you figure out the dimensions...but the card that you made looks great to me the way it is...

Gloria said...

Gosh even you goof ups are gorgeous....Great job lady

Rita said...

I love this Jennie.....going now to get the details of how to make this...