Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Primrose


This is the other card I made with my experimental piece of lattice that I did for the Silhouette. I am still struggling with getting the size I want and positioning it where I want. I really don't think the learning curve is as steep as I am making it!

The primrose image is from Dover. I printed it and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and then cut it out. I put the green mat through the Cuttlebug with the 'Diamonds In The Rough' folder. The sentiment is from Whippersnapper stamped on a tag from the Three Tag Trio from Spellbinders. As I didn't have any ribbon in the right color I used a strip of the same blue paper I used behind the lattice to attach the tag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way it turned out...I really like the lattice behind the graphic..just seems to set it off nicely.
Sure gonna miss you Thursday...but the party begins early that morning....Love ya Jennie

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card indeed!!! Love the lattice and the whole design....Don't you just love the embossing folders!!!! I'm addicted to them!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!