Saturday, December 12, 2009

One image two ways

I thought I had finished with holiday cards until I saw this digi image from Fred She Said and I just had to have it! Although it is a 'Christmas' image I thought it could also be used for general cards.


This is the Christmas card I made with one of the images in the set. There are different images as well as a set of sentiments.


I colored the roses a different color and used a peel-off sticker for the sentiment on this birthday card. Now I am off to make some more cards with the images I downloaded.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Again another wonderful creation from our Jennie....I love this digi...

Gloria said...

Great job Jennie....I love FSS stuff....

JD said...

Very pretty...and very creative

Paige said...

Both cards are delightful!