Sunday, December 27, 2009

White Roses

I had embossed and cut out this shape a long time ago and didn't know what to do with it so it went in the box with all the other stuff I have colored, cut out or whatever and then never used. I also found this 3d element so I decided to mess around and see if I could come up with a card using the two pieces.

On the wrong side of green scrapbook paper from my scrap drawer I traced around the embossing stencil that I had used and cut it out. I adhered the green paper to the blue card base and attached the embossed piece using dimensional tape. The 3d element was then adhered with dimensional tape and I used a silver peel off sticker. Not sure that I am thrilled with it but I have two less pieces in my box!

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I also love your new blog layout..very elegant for an elegant lady who makes the most elegant cards.

Gloria said...

OH so pretty.....love it...

paige said...

Very elegant1