Sunday, July 25, 2010

Toile

A very simple card today. I really wanted to do something with this lovely DP from a package that I found at Big Lot's quite a while ago. What looks white is actually cream. I don't know why it comes out white in a picture!


 I cut the DP panel smaller than I would normally so that I could cut the edge punched piece even on each side.The punch is from MS. I used a Stampin Up stamp from the Toile Blossoms set, colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, cut it out and attached it with dimensional tape.

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...

Phyllis said...

Very pretty card Jennie. I love the punch you used .

Gloria said...

very pretty Jennie

Christina Lytle said...

very pretty Jennie.... I love the background paper!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Wow what a pretty card Jennie. I am so behind getting to look at everyone's creations!