Monday, December 19, 2011

A Christmas card....and more

I still do not have my desktop back thus the shortage of blogs. In the meantime I have added a new member to my family.....a puppy!


Nutmeg is 4 months old and was adopted from the Humane Society.The pictures were taken with an i-phone at the Humane Society facility and Nutmeg was not being very cooperative!


I mailed most of my Christmas cards before I remembered that I hadn't taken pictures! This is one card I still have. The image was a free digi from Gina K. I colored some images with different colors but my favorite was this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what an adorable little puppy.
I love your card.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Greetje

Rita said...

Nutmeg is just precious....I bet she would love to play with my Cookie.
I love your card...as I do all of your cards.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beautiful. But your puppy steals the show I am afraid. Soooooo cute! There goes the ornaments! Have a great New Year.
Jackie