Monday, December 19, 2011

A Christmas card....and more

I still do not have my desktop back thus the shortage of blogs. In the meantime I have added a new member to my family.....a puppy!


Nutmeg is 4 months old and was adopted from the Humane Society.The pictures were taken with an i-phone at the Humane Society facility and Nutmeg was not being very cooperative!


I mailed most of my Christmas cards before I remembered that I hadn't taken pictures! This is one card I still have. The image was a free digi from Gina K. I colored some images with different colors but my favorite was this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what an adorable little puppy.
I love your card.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Greetje

Anonymous said...

Nutmeg is just precious....I bet she would love to play with my Cookie.
I love your card...as I do all of your cards.

Anonymous said...

Your card is just beautiful. But your puppy steals the show I am afraid. Soooooo cute! There goes the ornaments! Have a great New Year.
Jackie

Susan said...

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. If you're looking for the best Things to do in the world, this list has something for everybody! From adventure to culture, food to history .