Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gift card holder

I haven't had time to make any cards lately but I did make some gift card holders for a fundraiser a couple of weeks ago.








This is an easy card to make and a great way to use up some of those scraps! The gift card envelope is closed with a tiny magnetic snap. The Congrats on the first three cards is from a Cuttlebug die that I have had forever. I don't think it is available anymore but you might have it in your stash!

 This will be my last post until after the holiday so to all of you.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Rita said...

ohh I love this idea. Very clever.

Patti Senter aka NW Lady said...

Love these so nice to have a full card with the gift holder!!!

Merry Christmas Jennie!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely idea Jennie! We have a graduation to go in a couple of days. Maybe I can borrow your idea.