Thursday, April 16, 2009

What can Brown do for me?



Brown, meaning the UPS man, can hurry up! I ordered some Copic markers and they are on the truck out for delivery. The weather is nasty, we are expecting a big storm. Not complaining because we sure do need the rain. South Texas has been in a drought for 18 months and we are on water restrictions but that is no excuse for Brown to be late!

I was experimenting with making a medalion with a Martha Stewart edge punch. This is the card I made with the medalion. I embossed the green cardstock with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I stamped and colored the flower by Inkadinkado with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The center flower and the medalion are raised with pop dots. I then added a bow and pearls in the corners and the center of the flowers.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Jennie that is GORGEOUS!!! I love that medallion and need to give it a try myself. The flowers are gorgeous also.