Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Rose

I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend with lots of good food and time with family and friends. For those braved Black Friday I hope you got what you wanted!


I am continuing to make holiday cards. For this card I used a Marianne Designs 'Emily' stencil which I embossed using a stylus and lightbox and cut out using a swivel knife and backed with green paper. The stamp is an old one by Stamping Up that I colored using Prismacolor pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits) I stamped a second image and colored and cut out the center flower and attached it with dimensional tape.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Oh Wow Jennie. Amazing and I love the look of your new blog layout.....Very rich and classy

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Beautiful cutwork as always and loved how you colored the flowers. Your blog looks marvelous all dressed up for the Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie...this one is gorgeous...I love the way you use your stencils..I am trying to do this too....your cards are always so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

beautiful Jennie.... the flowers are so perfectly colored.. love it!

paige said...

jaw dropping gorgeous!