Sunday, June 6, 2010

Foxgloves and Morning Glory

I found some time to make a card after straightening up my messy stamping room! The stencil I used is Anja Style FE 6119 and the 3D sheet is another that I bought from England. Here is South Texas we can't grow Foxgloves or Morning Glory, it gets to hot....in the middle 90's today! I hope to find some more time to make cards after I do some shopping for the few things I still need for my vacation. I hate shopping so I go knowing what I want, get it and come home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely beautiful

Phyllis said...

Beautiful card Jennie. I love Hollyhocks & Morning Glory's. You are a pro with your stencil's.

Judie said...

Oh Jennie, what a beautiful card, your cut work is just extrodiry, love the soft colors.