Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How does your garden grow?

When I got up this morning and opened the blinds what did I see? Three little kitties visiting me!



What is that growing in the flower pot behind the geraniums?



These kitties do not belong to me, they are the babies of a feral cat that has been around here for about 3 years. There are four kittens, two black like their mama and two gray ones. They come to visit occasionally but I hadn't seen them in a few days until this morning.

This will be my last post until I get back from vacation. Today I have to get everything together ready to pack tomorrow for an early flight on Friday.

I fly from here, San Antonio, to Houston and then to Honolulu where I will meet up at the airport with my friend from St. Louis. We will stay in a hotel in Waikiki on Friday night and then make our way to the cruise ship on Saturday for a cruise around the islands. Our first stop will be Maui where we will visit the Maui Plantation and Iao Valley. Then it is on to Hilo where we will take a helicopter ride over a volcano. At the next port of call, Kona we will go in a glass bottom boat then it is on to Kauai where we will go to a Luau. Back in Honolulu on Saturday we will visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri before getting an overnight flight home...........Then I will probably sleep for a week!

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

oh how cute are those kittens growing in your flower pot.Pretty flowers also. lol
Have a fantastic vacation Jennie and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures....hope you have a great cruise...as I am sure you will...I will be missing you. Take Care...

Christina Lytle said...

So cute, love the kitties.........

Gloria said...

How cute......
Have a fun trip and a safe one. We will see you when you get back

Judie said...

Oh how cute. Have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will take loads of pictures to show off when you get back home. Have fun.