Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sun hat and flowers

As you have probably guessed from following my blog it is very rarely that I use ribbon. Usually it is because I never have the color I need but in this instance I happened to have the right ribbon and the card needed something in the upper left corner.


This card took some figuring out and it ended up being an unusual size 5" x 6" but it will at least fit in a 5" x 7" envelope. I used open passe partout EH 1833 stencil and a Nestie heart. The 3d is another from my stash and the salutation is a gold peel off sticker.

8 comments:

Judie said...

Jennie, just beautiful, the cutouts are simply awesome.

Deloris said...

WOW...what a great card....your coloring skills go beyond anything I can imagine doing....love it..Hugs D.

Anonymous said...

Jennie...this is really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.... I love love it.
Celeste

Christina Lytle said...

Very pretty!!! I love the stenciling on this one. beautiful card..

JD/ Jill said...

How lovely...I had to click on this one so I could see it close up...and your cutting is as perfect as I thought it would be...I love these stencil cards...Just wish my cutting would look as lovely as yours does. You have a gift.

Kay said...

Sooo pretty!

Gloria said...

Very pretty. A nice summery card....