Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From polka dots to purple

It seems like I have gone from polka dots to purple! I wasn't intentional but there it is.
For this card I used the lacy fence stencil on the right hand side and then just a part of the stencil on the left. The CS is a pale lavender although the color doesn't show up well in the picture. The image is from Hampton Art Stamps colored with pencils and OMS.

The African Violets on this card is a digital image that I printed and colored with pencils and OMS. You can download the image HERE

7 comments:

Danni said...

Such gorgeous cards!! Fabulous job!

Gloria said...

Wow Gorgeous as usual...

paige said...

I agree - both cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them, and purple is my favorite color...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [17 Mar 12:53pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Julie Ann said...

Beautiful card!!

Sue said...

Beautiful cards, love the lacy look and the lavendar colour.