Monday, March 15, 2010

Still dotty!

When I started this card I really didn't know where I was going with it. It really started out as an experiment using the corner stencil to see how it would fit on an A2 card.


I used one corner of this Embossing Romance stencil to do the corners on the card and then tried to figure out what to add to it. The dotted paper was on my desk so I added that. Then the question was what else to use? I chose an image from Dover and colored it with pencils but looking at the picture the embossed corners overpower the image. Now why didn't I see that before!? I think what would have been better would have been a single large flower. Ah well it is what it is.....an experiment. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie...I think this is really pretty the way it is. The corners seem to just set the flowers off....