Saturday, June 13, 2009

White Challenge Day 1


Here is my card for day one of the white challenge. The image is from Whipper Snapper Designs and is one of my favorite stamps. To make the background I took a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock and marked the center point on each side. I folded the CS from the mark on the long sides to the mark on the short sides forming a diamond shape. With the CS folded I ran it through my paper crimper. Remember them? One of those things that were put away and forgotten! This was not my original idea. I saw it somewhere a long time ago and remembered it.

I cut a diamond shape to fit in the middle and embossed a border around it with the ScorPal stamped and colored the image with Prismacolor pencil and OMS and then did the dots around the image with a Micron pen. The image panel is raised with dimensional tape.


There is one entry in the challenge already!


SHELLY

Thanks for looking and I hope you will be inspired to try the challenge. Glitter and some sponging is allowed as long as the card is 75% white. For the rules of the challenge see the post below.

1 comment:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH MY, Jenny!! Your second card is FABULOUS also!!