Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Samples

This is a card I made as a sample for Dutch Paper Crafts using Heartfelt stamps and Spellbinder Rose Creations dies. I will be sharing the rest of the cards over the next few days. You can go to Darlene's blog to order the stamps now.

This card uses Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3405, Leaf Medley. The aperture is cut with Spellbinders labels 18 and backed with vellum with a sentiment from Stampin up.. I stamped the leaf image twice, colored them and cut them out. The flower is made with the Spellbinders Rose Creations die.  I put a piece of DP and a piece of vellum together and punched the butterfly with a Martha Stewart punch.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh Jennie what a pretty pretty card.

Beccy said...

This is just beautiful Jennie. I love how the vellum softens the colour of the background paper. The butterfly is lovely too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! I can't figure out though how you managed to have the leaves showing in the cut out window and yet stamped onto the main layer. Can you tell me how you did that? TFS