Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank you pendant

Here is the second card using Pendant and Label dies from Spellbinders.


I used two sizes of Labels 18 to cut and emboss the frame. The image was stamped and I used a Fleur De Lis Accent die to cut and emboss around the image. I cut another FDL accent and cut it in half. These halves were then adhered to each side of the frame leaving a gap in the middle. The second pendant was attached with dimensional tape to hide the gap and then the whole pieces was attached to the card with dimensional tape. I stamped and colored another image and cut out the flower and attached it with tape also.

2 comments:

Elly said...

Beautiful card Jennie!!!

hugs, Elly

Beccy said...

Wow, you are so clever!! I am so impressed by how well you use your tools Jennie, this is fantastic! Thanks for the mini-tute.
Cheers,
Beccy