Monday, August 24, 2009

Best Wishes

I had almost forgotten about vellum until I was trying to decide what I was going to do for a background for this card!


I used a pale peachy pink for the base and a darker peachy pink for the layer which I topped with vellum that I ran through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I dry embossed the medallion with a Romantic Style stencil and cut it by hand. I finished the card with a peel-off sticker.The flower is from a 3D sheet from Crafty Nikki.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Another lovely card, and PINK is my favorite color. I have vellum and have used it this way...but it's been a long time, I forgot about this technique...and forgot how neat it looks...great job. Can You tell me, Jennie, the number of the stencil you used? I like to do dry embossing.

Anonymous said...

oh I love this one...and every one you create...so very pretty...