Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flowers and Stripes

Although these are not my colors I quite like this card!


I started out with the 3d sheet from Crafty Nikki and then had to find papers to use with it. I very often print sheets I like then cut and assemble them before I know what I want to do with them. I find the cutting relaxing. I found the striped paper in my stash and used a border punch from Martha Stewart on the white panel. While looking through my scraps I found the blue strip already the right width and I liked it with the green and yellow.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
I edit my pictures in Paint Shop Pro and they are always much sharper in PSP than they are on the blog. Does anyone know why this is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie!!! What an elegant and gorgeous card!!! I love the soft gentleness of the yellow and but together with a hint of green!!!! Such a treat to come and see!!! I love all the other creations I've not seen since the last time I visited!!! Gorgeous!!!