Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dover Florals

Dover Publications had some really pretty floral clipart this week so I hope you all signed up to get their weekly free sample emails. The link is in this post.

I re-sized and printed the Dog Rose, colored it with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits and then cut it out. I stamped the sentiment from Stampin Up with Versamark ink on vellum and heat embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder. The vellum is glued to the back of the flowers and then popped it up with pop dots. The card is 4 1/4" square.

This is the Mock Orange that I re-sized, printed and cut out by hand. It is colored with Prismacolor pencils and glued to a scalloped circle. The sentiment is a part of a $1 stamp from Michaels. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder, trimmed it to size and glued it to the card base. The image is popped up with pop dots.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lovely cards Jennie!
Mary-Jane

Anonymous said...

So Pretty!!!!! I did sign-up and also got these beautiful graphics.. You make them look so beautiful in your cards...
Hugs, Christina

Anonymous said...

I love gazing through your blog...so many wonderful cards.
I also left you a surprise on my blog...

MaryNSC said...

Thank U so very very Much your cards are Beautiful!!!