Monday, May 18, 2009

Grow in your own time


I love this image! It is one of the images that came in a bundle of over 100 unmounted stamps I bought on E-Bay from Steve Hampton of Hampton Arts Stamps for around $25. Steve has bundles quite often. Just do a search for unmounted stamps and he will come up. Reasonable shipping and very fast service.
The papers are all from the Basic Grey Eva 6" x 6" pad. I colored the image with Copic markers and I colored white brads with a Copic marker to match the flower. The mats are cut with scalloped Nesties. The bottom layer and both the scalloped layers are raised with dimensional tape. The little flowers behind the brads are punches but I don't know who makes the thumb punch I used. It is a pretty old one so it may not be available anymore.
I really need to get over this pink and green and Basic Grey thing. I do have other paper! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, This is Gorgeous.... I love the colors, and the stamp...
Hugs, Christina

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS card Jennie!!!!! I LOVE everything about this!!!! I also want to THANK YOU for your very very sweet words on my blog!!!!! Have a blessed day!!