Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swaps

These are cards I made for swaps on the Crafty Card Creators list. I can post them now as the recipients have received them.
This card was for the Aged Appearance swap and went to Diann. The image is from Stampin Up colored with prismacolor pencils. What doesn't show in the picture is the irridescent green on the hummingbird. I used a wash of Twinkling H2O's scarab beetle.
This card was for the sketch challenge swap and went to Christina. The flower and sentiment are from Rubbernecker Stamps Wildflower set.
And lastly this card went to Phyllis and was for the stamped image swap. The image is actually a digi stamp from Dover. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and I did the border with a Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All 3 card are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just love my Sketch card... The wildflowers are beautiful!!! Love Love Love IT!!!!!! Thank-you so much..
Hugs, Christina