Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Masculine Thank You

At the request of my oldest daughter I have made two more thank you cards for men. I find it very difficult to do masculine cards. For one thing I have very few masculine stamps and my color preferences are definitely on the feminine side!


The papers on this card are from Basic Grey. I used the cuttlebug folder spots and dots on the solid paper and ran the blue strip through the paper crimper. The sentiment is from Stampin Up.


The paper on this card is from my stash, the leaf stamp is from a clear stamp set and the sentiment is from Stampin Up. The spots on the paper look pink but they are really two shades of beige.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie......Thanks ma'am for your very sweet words on my blog!!! Has made my day for sure!!!! These cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm SO looking forward to getting back to card making!!!! I hope you have a very blessed day!!!!