Saturday, May 30, 2009

The lemonade stand award


I was given this award by dear, sweet Rita a friend I met not to long ago when I joined her Yahoo group Crafty Card Creators. Thank you Rita!

Here are the rules for this award.
  1. Comment on this blog.
  2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
  3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
  5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
  6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
Here are the ladies that I am passing this award on to in no particular order of preference.
1. Diann
2 Christina
3 Kanan
4 June
5 Chrystal


6 comments:

June said...

Ahhh now i see it jennie lol it just wasnt showing. Awww thanks so much for thinking of me. You are a wonderful lady and new friend and i am honoured to be one of your choices. I shall add the award tomorrow as bedtime for me now
Hugs June xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much Jennie... I will get this posted tonight after I get kids in bed... I am so honored to receive this from you, makes me smile!!
Hugs, Christina

Anonymous said...

awww thanks Jennie...I am so glad I met you...I just love your art...I find myself looking at your blog more and more....hmmmm..guess that means I am stalking your blog....lol..oh well..I love it.

Kanan said...

OMG thanks Jennie. You made my day.I am so honoured that you thought about me....I will add this to my Blog.I love your creativity as well.Keep sharing your wonderful ideas and designs.

Hugs,
Kanan

MaryNSC said...

WELL U r super Thank U for getting back to me so fast.. I orderd the best friend thank U one.
Thank U for telling me HOW I love that card you made.
I cant wait to try it.:O)

Chookarooni said...

What a fabulous card - oh how I wish we were closer and could get together and play!