Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

By Penny Duncan. Penny has a great blog and is such a helpful person. Visit her blog HERE

I am supposed to answer all these questions and tag 8 other bloggers so I will do my best.


8 Things I Look Forward To.

1. Seeing my grand babies grow into young ladies.

2. Seeing my oldest daughter win a gold medal in the Tour De Tuscon in November.

3. Taking a trip to Vicksburg MS in November with my friend Mary to take a class.

4. My next cruise.

5. Learning to use all those Copic markers I bought.

6. Rain. We are in an 18 month drought.

7. Learning from the great ladies in my groups.

8. My 39th birthday...again!


8 Things I Did Yesterday. (I'm supposed to remember?)

1. Stayed in my jammies until noon.

2. Made tuna salad.

3. Ate ice cream for lunch.

4. Made pop up cards.

5. Sorted and stored 100+ unmounted stamps that came in the mail.

6. Took a nap.

7. Ate a tuna salad sandwich for dinner.

8. Stayed up late.


8 Things I wish I could Do.

1. See my grand babies more often. They live in California.

2. Get my youngest daughter to move back to Texas.

3. Beat Wii Ski.

4. Only buy what I go for when I go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels.

5. Hire someone to keep my stamping room clean.

6. Make my body do what I tell it to do.

7. Type without looking at the keyboard.

8. Remember what I did 5 minutes ago.


8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately.

1. Dancing with the stars.

2. American Idol.

3. Morning Joe.

4. 360 with Anderson Cooper.

5. The Biggest Loser

6. A movie from Netflix that I can't remember the name of.

7. San Antonio Spurs.

8.Video's on making pop up cards.


8 Great Blogs

1. Mary-Jane Downey

2. Christina Lytle

3. Rita Loyd

4. Bonnie Szwalkiewicz

5. Kimberley Jackson-Brown

6. Nancy Elrick

7. Maggi Grabowski

8. Laurie Willison


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you Jennie, this was fun.... I will be ordering me those 100+ stamps tomorrow.. lol
thanks so much for sharing that...
Hugs, Christina