Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's the inside that counts ......


The outside sure isn't much!


This is a card I made this morning. VERY plain jane....or is it?


This is the inside of the card! I was surfing when I found this video and thought I would give it a try. I made the flowers smaller than in the video, I cut a sheet of computer paper into 1/8ths. This will give you one piece to experiment with. The only other thing I did differently was I sponged the edges of the flowers. If I do another one I will tweek it more, maybe use colored paper for the flowers and decorate the inside and maybe put a sentiment on the inside too. It was fun to do, give it a try!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, Jennie this is awesome.....

Carol P said...

This is one of my favorite pop ups!

Here's one of mine:
http://extremecards.blogspot.com/2009/01/double-heart-spiral-card.html

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting