Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Images to download

I have had quite a few inquiries about the Dover images I have used recently. I posted the url to the Dover website so that you can get the weekly emails with the free samples. The images I have used are from a long time ago so after a lot of brain strain trying to figure out how to get these images to you I have finally figured it out. Yeah for me!

In the future when I use one of these older images I will have a link on the relevant post so that you can download the image. In the meantime you can download the three images I have used so far HERE They are .bmp images in a zip file so you will need Winzip or some other way to unzip them and save them to your computer.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us.
Karen

Phyllis said...

Thank you Jennie.