Sunday, May 3, 2009

Masculine thanks



My daughter requested a thank you card for a man. This is what I came up with. Not exactly inovative but I do have a hard time with masculine cards. The papers are from Basic Grey Granola and Boxer collections. Both of these have great papers for men. When I took the picture the little guy who is climbing out of my pencil basket seemed to be mocking me. "That is the best you could come up with?" Normally I would have cropped him out of the picture but to pay him back I am letting everyone know how cruel he is! LOL


I made this little guy from polymer clay many years ago. Somewhere along the line he lost the tips of his fingers on one hand. It made me sad but I couldn't throw him away. Now, seeing the smirk on his face he had better watch out!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, and the little boy is too cute!!!