Monday, May 11, 2009

We don't see things as they are....


This image is another one I got free from Dover Publications. This time after printing it out I traced it onto vellum, colored it with Prismacolor pencils on the back and cut it out. If you enlarge the picture you will see that rather than cut it out with scissors I used the parchment craft method of pricking all around the edge and then snipping between the holes. Very time consuming and I won't be doing that again!

The frame is made with 2 sizes of Nesties Labels 1 cut and embossed from watercolor paper with the Cuttlebug. I used a gold leaf pen on the edges of the frame and on the centers of the flowers. The flowers and frame are raised up on pop dots. I ran the green CS through the CB with the Swiss Dots folder and the card base is watercolor paper.

No comments: